What is Crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding is a fundraising method that relies on online contributions from a large number of people to finance projects and causes. JusticeFundr applies the practice of crowdfunding to help fund lawsuits and litigation that is intended to advance the public interest.
How Can I Donate?
Browse & Select
- Check out all the campaigns currently accepting donors.
- Find one you like, and click the “Support” button to donate.
- In the donor check out cart, enter your personal information.
- We accept bank transfers and all major credit cards through PayPal and Stripe.
- Once completed, your donation will be processed immediately.
- JusticeFundr has taken steps to ensure that all campaigns posted on our site are raising funds for legitimate legal disputes.
- However, you are ultimately responsible for assessing each funding campaign!
- We’ve partnered with PayPal and Stripe to provide donors with a secure, world-class, 24/7 payment processing system.
How Can I Create a Campaign?
Create an Account
- Create an account by clicking “Login/Register” in the top right corner.
- One account can create and manage multiple campaigns.
Create a Campaign
- Our simple, easy to use tools help you create the most effective campaign.
- Use eye-catching photos and immersive videos to help convey your story to donors.
- Save, exit, and return to your campaign before submitting it for approval.
- Once approved, begin to collect and receive donations instantly.
- Share your campaign on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media.
- You can even embed a custom JusticeFundr donation widget onto your website!
Our Low Fee
- As an incorporated not-for-profit, JusticeFundr reinvests all revenue into building its online community and online platform!
- JusticeFundr retains 4.0% of each donation you receive. PayPal or Stripe retains a fee of up to 2.9% + $0.30 per donation.